6.20.2010

In the spotlight










I am honored to be interviewed by Amy of Junkologie (and Whisperwood Cottage) about my blog.  I have been following Amy and her two blogs for the last year - I have felt such a connection to her (is it a name thing?  or a Midwestern thing?  or maybe just a junking thing!)   I have admired her design eye, her sense of humor and her enthusiasm.  When she started a blogroll, I was one of the first to sign up.  Through a link on her Junkologie blog, she is interviewing some of the bloggers on this list.  In the short time that I have been blogging, I have enjoyed meeting other creative souls through the process and Amy has certainly been one of them.  So - check out the interview (CLICK HERE)...and then add Junkologie to your favorite blog list!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails