6.24.2010

Red & green is not just for Christmas






















I love the combination of red & green - especially in the summer.  The green of bright leaves and the brilliant red of poppy petals is classic.  I took this photo in my garden and then manipulated the image on my computer.  I've been using this process with several of my new artistic card designs - I love how the colors pop.

Likewise, I put together a red & green vignette at my spot yesterday at Faded Elegance.  These vintage diner dishes are perfect for a picnic - they are indestructible!













You can see just a corner of the green bistro table I made
- there's a matching bench too...













Just a few of the metal type words left...this is a great combo













be sure to stop by Faded Elegance soon - there's lots of inspiration for summer fun and entertaining.

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails