7.28.2010

On the road to Barn House






















I'm off today on a mini-vacation - travelling east across the state to visit my sister and then both of us travelling the entire state south to get to the Barn House flea market on Saturday.  I'm looking forward to
a)  a little warmer weather - I know that I live in the only part of the country that has not been sweltering or deluged with rain (for once!) but I'd like to feel like its summer now...
b)  seeing my sister's garden shed and how her plans for her backyard oasis have progressed...
c)  visiting Barn House, meeting the Barn House boys and experiencing their version of rustic glamour.  From all I have seen from their press in the last year (good for them!), they have the kind of simple/rustic/comfortable/classic/elegance combo that I love.  And there will be plenty of other vintage vendors at the flea market too so I'm sure to be inspired. 
I'll be taking my camera and certainly posting all about it - check back early next week!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails