8.20.2010

Art - recycled & refreshed

About a month ago, I had a post about art that is unloved and unwanted -
http://fourcornersdesign.blogspot.com/2010/07/art-can-be-recycled-too.html
I talked about how two lovely bird collages had yet to find a new home and that re-working them might entice someone with their renewed message.  I had these cardboard birds that were most likely from a 1960's classroom bulletin board that provided the impetus for the project.  A lesson in art seemed appropriate - here are the finished collages, ready for my booth at Fresh Paint this weekend...

"E is for effort, egg, and eye"















"I is for inspire"














Hope to see you this weekend - Fresh Paint at the Everett Marina, Saturday & Sunday, 10am to 5pm each day.  I'm at Booth 81 across from Lombardi's Restaurant - stop by and visit me - if you mention you read about the festival on my blog, there's a bonus for you!
More details on the festival at www.freshpaintfestival.com

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails