11.07.2010

Let the festivities begin!
















Before you know it, it will be Christmas (or your choice of the holiday you celebrate)...so today I started organizing my miniature santa's workshop to get ready for holiday projects at Faded Elegance.

Using one of my original collages as inspiration, my theme will be "Of Clocks & Crowns".  I'm not much of a red/green/snowmen kind of gal...I like to change it up at the holidays and have a theme that's reflective of winter/family/community/peace.

Taking a color cue from my collage, I'm going with silver/blue slate/white with bits of copper thrown in for good measure.  There'll be glass and glitter, silverplate and sparkle, copper and confetti...and of course, clocks and crowns!  I'll be posting previews of projects as I complete them...a silver decoupaged french end table, clock ornaments, and possibly a bicycle wheel rim chandelier!

Faded Elegance will be kicking off the Holidays with a great sale November 26 to 29 - 15% off the entire stock of vintage and antique treasures.  Plus there will be a contest for best decorated dealer space...stop in, start your holiday shopping, see all the great displays...and then vote for me!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails