1.09.2011

Happy Anniversary!

It's been one year ago today that I decided to jump in and write a blog.  For me, its been an online artist journal where I can share what I'm working on as well as what inspires me...and in the process hopefully inspire others.
It has been a rewarding experience...it has cultivated my writing skills, sharpened my photography eye (which still needs more work!) and focused my intentions on what I want my art to represent.  And, most unexpectedly, it has exposed me to a community of talented and caring individuals who likewise are expressing themselves through this relatively new phenomena known as blogging.

So in honor of my first year anniversary, I'm a having a giveaway...
First - for everyone who leaves a comment (along with an email address if your blogger profile doesn't list one) you will receive a set of my art photography note cards with my signature motif of clocks.

















For those who leave a comment and become a follower (or if you are already a follower just mention this in your comment), not only will you get the set of note cards but you will be entered into a drawing to receive a copy of Where Women Create Book of Inspiration.  This book provides a look at the studios of 23 talented women, providing insight into the creative process and the surroundings that envelope each artist.  In that I have received so much inspiration from my year of blogging, I wanted to pass along a guidebook to inspire others.





















But wait there's more - there will be a second drawing and the recipient will receive this original piece of artwork created by me as detailed in my posting here.
I'll pick the winners next Sunday, January 16th so you have until midnight Saturday, January 15 to leave your comments and become a follower...and thanks for your support!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails