10.10.2012

Another sneak peek...








Thought I'd give you another preview of what you can find in my booth at this weekend's Ruffles & Rust Vintage Show...


There were a couple of teasers of these lamps in progress on my four corners design facebook page (click here to jump over and "like"...that way you'll be in the know on all that's happening in my studio...)
Here are the completed lamps...burnished gold metal bases topped with custom shades created with vintage french book pages...





























the inside of each shade was finished with a length of Cavalinni numbers tape...and the outside of the shade was buffed to a waxen sheen...
I transferred a few of my photo images onto canvas and stretched them over a frame...
love the numbers on this old scale...
I'll also have plenty of old books and vintage ironstone...and other fun finds...
For the rest of the week, I'll be busy setting up and then I'll be at the show...so I'll be back next week with pictures...but if you want to see it all in person...stop on over...Friday night or all day Saturday...I'd love to see you!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails