3.03.2014

Wishful thinking

Talking with my sister over the weekend...its a long story...but the essence was - what would you do if you suddenly had the good fortune to acquire $10,000?  Why, go to Paris, of course!   
Just so I'm clear...I'm not actually going to Paris - it would be my wish if I had an extra $10,000 - which I don't ...but one can always dream!







































A little whimsical play time while watching the Oscars...using several new textures from the Vintage Collection put out by Design Cuts...a fab new site I've just discovered that offers incredible graphic design layouts, textures and fonts...

My creative photography has really taken on a different dimension since I started the online class, Photoshop Artistry...learning to layer upon layer...exposing some surfaces while disguising others...combining original images with digital reprints of my multi-media collages...

I've recently learned that three of my digital photo creations will be highlighted for others to enjoy...

I was chosen as one of 25 artists from the Photoshop Artistry class to be included as part of a gallery show in Fort Wayne, IN. Two of my digital photographs will be featured and on display for the month of April...you can view the complete catalog of entries here...

And one of the submissions that I sent in to Leslie Riley in her call for artists to contribute to her expanded book, Quotes Illustrated, was accepted for print.  I can't reveal anymore information than that...you'll just have to wait until November when the book is published...which you can be certain I'll be crowing about here!

So back to my Monday daydream...if you had $10,000, what would you do?



worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails